Chat with your Favourite Stars........

* Could you please tell us something about your family and schooling?
Father: Sunil into hotel business and my mother Sadhana, house wife. I have a sister Sangutha, +2 student and grandmother.

* How come you entered into this fascinating world of cinema? Your first break?
During my college days at St.Teresas, Lal uncle and Rajeev uncle c
alled me for a screening test at Rasikan’s shooting location, where I got selected and my career started of from there..

* About your character in PothenBava?
It is a film based on music .In this I am a Namboodiri girl named Gayaytri. Mammootty and Gopika are my co-actors in the movie.

* As a new comer what is your opinion about the latest trend in cinema?
Like Tamil and Hindi film industry, Malayalam cinema should also promote new comers.

* Your intimate friend in cine field?
Kavya, Bhavana, Gopika and ……(the list goes on …seems all the girls in this field are friends  )

* Secret of your beautiful silky hair?
Nothing in particular …will keep the hair neat and tidy.

* Which is the favorite role you have played so far?
I really love the role in Achanuranagatha Veedu.

* Do you do your homework before getting into a character?
Eg ; the character in Achanurangatha veedu.
Nothing much…but in Achanurangatha veedu I just practiced the customs and prayers.

* Any dream role?
Uh…roles that done by Manju chechy…

‘Nottam’ was a huge break for you. Could you please share the experience you had at the sets of ‘Nottam’.
I really enjoyed when people identified me as a “pachapanamthatha”

* How do you react to gossips?
Gossips ….I don’t care…

* If you would have not ended up as an actress ,what would have been your choice?
During my studies I didn’t aim for an engineer or doctor…but by God’s grace, now I am here …Its all because of the people who encourage me…I request the same support from all of you.

* About marriage?
Hey man..I am too young to get hooked to someone…(laughs)

* How did you evaluate yourself on the varied roles from a simple village girl in Rasikan to modern girl in Moonamathoral.
I got several offers which are very different from each other…Yes I am lucky to get that….

* According to you what is love?
About Love….. (gave an innocent smile…)

* Your favourite colour,dish , dress..
Color: White, Blue, Black
Food: Ice Cream
Dress: Saree

* Your favourite location.
Location: Peerumedu (Achanurangatha Veedu)

* If you had a rebirth, then who would you like to be?
I love to be Samvrutha itself…

* How will you celebrate onam this year?
This ONAM will celebrated along with 'PothanBava' crew in its location

* Any message to the upcoming stars…
Every field has its own pros & cons, So don't just go back romours. It is a fasinating field where one can get an identity of their own.