Chat with your Favourite Stars..........

* About your schooling and family?
I started off my schooling in Kannur. After 3rd grade we moved to gulf and then onwards completed my schooling there. I graduated in B.Sc from Bangalore and was very much into extra curricular activities from the very beginning itself. I started taking singing lessons from the age of 6 and am trained in Hindustani as well as Karnatic music..

* You have proved your versatility within a short span of time. What do you feel about this?
I feel extremely lucky to have played different roles being a new comer.

* You created a very different image in the movie ‘Lanka’ which led to a lot of controversies. How did you respond to this?
I hope ‘Lanka’ would be the last of its kind in my acting career.

* Dream role?
Nothing in particular.

*Are you a God fearing person?
Yes ,Of course.

* How was your entry into the cine field?
Director Hariharan was looking for a new face and he happened to speak to my father regarding the same.

* Fans?
I’m very excited when I’m surrounded by fans as it encourages me to perform better in my upcoming movies.

* Your ambition and future plans?
Would like to pursue my career in this field for many more years before I ultimately settle in the Middle East..

* Marriage?
It will happen when the right time and right person steps into my life.